Why Remove Tree Stumps?
- To create a safe outdoor environment and reduce tripping and other safety hazards.
- The ttree roots will lift most structures that are built close to them.
- Old stumps create ideal nests for pests such as snakes, carpenter ants, termites, and other unwanted insects.
- Removing tree stumps will help with growing new grass and replanting trees.
- To enhance curb appeal; when selling a residential home.
- Not all stumps die after a tree is cut down; they will keep growing under your property and could hurt the foundation of your home even after the rest of the tree is gone.
How Much Does Our Tree Stump Services Cost?
Our stump removal prices are between $125-$350 per tree, depending on the size and location of the stump.
Call (412) 527-5547 now to get a cost estimate for grinding or removal; then, schedule your tree care appointment with the pros at Let's Cut A Deal today!